Friday 18 November 2011

Meet Lucie Jones: The hot ‘n fresh face of Wonderbra

You saw the innocent Lucie Jones in last year’s X Factor and recently playing prim Cosette in the West End musical Les Miserables. Now, meet the fully grown up Lucie who is the hot and fresh face of Wonderbra’s Full Effect Bra. The teen will now be seen as a lingerie model for the US$ 56 Wonderbra that promises to boost cleavage by up to two sizes.
Lucie Jones - Cute, Innocent, Sexy, Toned
Lucie Jones - Cute, Innocent, Sexy, Toned
Lucie has been a singer & tweeted in August about this new dramatical role, “I’m at a photo shoot, I wonder what it’s for.” Now Lucie has to say, “Because of X Factor my career was given a real life and it has enabled me to experience so many amazing things – now I’m really excited that thanks to Wonderbra, I can give other girls that same boost.”
Eva Herzigova who fronted the 1994 Hello Boys campaign
Eva Herzigova who fronted the 1994 Hello Boys campaign
After being a WonderGirl, Lucie in on the leagues of Sophie Anderton, Dita Von Teese and the most famous of all, Eva Herzigova.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...